Courtesy Menu/Inventory Programming
We at uTouchPOS.com are happy to provide, as a courtesy to our customers, a FREE Menu Programming Service. We also offer the opportunity to upload your Inventory for Retail stores into the program (restrictions apply see details below).
However we cannot advise you strongly enough that you need to watch the video tutorials, once you have received your POS system you will be responsible for maintaining the menu/inventory.
To take advantage of this Complimentary service we would request you to follow the following instructions:
• Once your printed or typed MENU is ready please email it to us at email@example.com or Fax it (toll free) to 1-888-419-0827. If using fax please make sure that there are no Black or dark backgrounds as they will not be legible.
• Once your Inventory Template is filled out and ready, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE CLEARLY NOTED THE FULL NAME IT WAS PURCHASED UNDER, THE ORDER NUMBER AND THE FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE OF THE BUSINESS.
1) Please submit your menu or inventory PRINTED and as FINISHED as possible.
2) Please submit your menu or inventory within 24 hours of making your purchase.
3) All inventory lists must be submitted via the excel template, supplied on demand. (Download HERE)
4) Please Click here to see how you can fill out the excel template.
5) If it isn't written on the menu it will not get programmed, no matter how obvious an omission it is, so PLEASE make sure your menu submission is as complete.
Also please note that we program the menu as we see fit with the information we have, so if you do not like the layout for your usage upon receipt, you will have to redo or make adjustments.
Please be aware of the following:
1) We do not make corrections to any menus or inventories after they have been installed on the client’s computer.
2) As this service is a courtesy we retain the right to withdraw this service at any time, without prior notice, for prolonged periods.
3) Only one menu per customer (either one food menu or one drink menu or one catering menu).
4) We do not program any Floor Layouts or Liquor /Drinks lists for Restaurants, just the Food Menu.
Please note: We will email you with instructions for upload, or upload it during your training session.