utouchPOS wants to make sure your point of sale hardware integrates well into your business and provides you with years of excellent service. As such, we can offer phone and virtual support as well as on-site installation and repair.From barcode scanner configuration to wireless receipt printer installation, our tech support team has you covered.
If your technical support contract has ended and you are in need of Technical assistance, you can purchase a Per incident Ticket below or get an extended support contract:
1 hour at N/C of getting started with setting up a check out display training. Training is 72 hour business day turn from receipt of jpeg. File and sample layout from the customer.
|Software Training||Software Support||Per Software Incident|
|Hardware Support||Menu Programming||Extend Support Agreement|
- Monitor - Screen Size 12"
- Display Type Touchscreen
- Display Format 4:3 Standard LCD
- Maximum Resolution 800 x 600
- Contrast Ratio 320:1
- Brightness 350 cd/m2
- Response Time (typical) 12 ms
- Horizontal Viewing Angle 170 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle 170 degrees
- Power Consumption <30W
- Power Supply 100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Stand Plastic
- Touch Screen Type 4-Wire
- Intel Pentium 4- 2.8 Ghz
- RAM Memory: 1.0 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 60-80 GB Hard Drive
- Optical Drive: CD-Rom Drive (CD Player)
- Networking: 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port (Cable/DSL)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- VGA Port Integrated
- 8 USB 2.0 Ports
- Standard LCD Monitor with VGA Cable
Back office management station
- AMD Dual-Core E1-1500 1.48GHz Processor
- 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 500GB HDD
- DVDRW drive
- 18.5" LCD Display
Thermal Receipt Printer
- Print method Line thermal
- Print speed 70/90 mm / sec
- Paper width 58mm
- Print Density 384 dot/line
- Characters size [ANK Character, Font: A: 12*24dots, 1.5(W)*3.0(H) mm
- Print Command Compatible ESC/POS Command
- Interface Type: USB
- Reliability 100KM
- Printing paper thick 0.06-0.08MM
- AdapterVoltage Input AC 110B/220V，50-60Hz
- AdapterVoltage output DC 12V/3A
- Printer Input Voltage DC 12V/3A
- Cashbox Control DC 12V/1A
- CCD Scanner
- TYPE: Bi-directional
- Plug and Play, no driver is required
- High Resolution: 0.1mm (4mil)
- High Scan Rate: 100 scans/sec
- Infra-red LED Light and BEEPER to confirm successful bar code reading.
- UPC / EAN, UPC / EAN with Supplementals, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved ,2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11,Chinese 2 of 5, Code 2 of 6,Bc412, Telepen, Marrix 25
- Cash Drawer Specs: Powder Finish Black
- 18.1" x 18.3" x 3.9" Dimensions
- 5 Coin, 5 Bill Till
- 3-Positions Key Lock
- Length: 30 day warranty from 10 days after the order is placed with utouchPOS. Option to extend to 90 days at any time within the first 90 days for a fee.
- System Training: 60 Minutes Training
- System Support: 90 day Phone/Email Support(see warranty for details)
- Warranty Turnaround Time: 7 Day After Receiving Hardware
- Return Period: Non - Refundable item
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-14 business days from date of order
Our retail POS cash register systems are designed with options for multi lane operations with cash drawer, receipt printer, barcode scanner and all necessary cables, support and training.
Multi station retail bundles include a back office server for better inventory and report handling.
Local Area Networking is required for the functionality of this Bundle and is not included in this bundle. We recommend hardwire networking setup.
What is Networking?
Networking ' is the connecting of 2 or more computers for the purpose of sharing resources like data, connection sharing, printers, files etc. POS users typically network PCs so POS stations can process sales and prints receipts while the main computer in the back office ( which stores the database) can administer to tasks like adding and disc1ounting inventory, printing price labels, processing settlements, communicating with clients and printing checks. We are not in any way able to guarantee the use of any of our POS bundles in your network. Networking hardware and software support is not included with the sale of any of our POS bundles. Click Here see detail how to connect multiple register.
Before attempting to use your POS on a network:
- Make absolutely sure that the network functions properly. It should have commercial grade components and ample power.
- Confirm that you can see all your terminals/ PCs on the network.
- Hire a local IT tech to assure proper network configuration. We cannot support networking remotely.
* These product specifications may not apply to every model available. Please see manufacturer product brochure for complete product specifications.Our complete POS systems are configured for your business and are protected by our 30 day warranty from 10 days after the order is placed with utouchPOS, 90 day of free online and e-mail support, free 1 hour training over the phone with our experienced technical support department (High-speed Internet required).
Onsite installation, and training options are also available, as well as extended warranty and also video surveillance options.
Our POS systems offer built in credit card processing capability through our utouchPOS ++ Software and integrated Payment Processing through Mercury Payment Systems which offers excellent rates, fraud monitoring and no hidden fees.
· Included SHIPPING charges are always for ground shipping to Continental United States and Canada only. For any other location you must contact 1-800-204-6881 option 1 and speak to a Customer Service agent.
· Image is stock photo, credit card reader and pole display are optional items, product shipped may differ in color, model, and design, but functionality and description of items/parts included is as noted.
· 90 day technical support is online only
· Return Policy: Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. When you receive your package, we ask that you examine it closely.When you receive your product, read the information package included and contact technical support if you have any questions. Unless noted in the product description, most products can be returned directly to utouchPOS and its subsidiaries within 20 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are met: Terms and conditions apply, read complete details here
· Not liable for errors and or omissions on this site.
· Any and all FREE options/upgrades that may be listed are refurbished items only and ship separately allow 4-6 weeks for free items to be delivered.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)