Return merchandise authorization
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 15 days.
- Keep all products in good condition.
- Do not remove UPC codes or serial numbers.
- Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or warranty registration cards if applicable.
- Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the proper packaging and the box must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc. Linked promotional items must also be included.
General returns conditions - Applicable to all returns:
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Exchange or return of hardware items for any reason will result in a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments.
- uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries, highly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment.
- We are not responsible for lost returns.
- For returns of non-defective product, a 25% restocking fee may be applied atuTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries, sole discretion.
- Refunds will not be issued between 45-60 days from date of placement of order.
- Software, services, travel charges, programming and media products are not refundable.
- Credit will not be issued on product(s) returned in non-usable condition.
- Where a specific return period is applicable, no returns will be accepted beyond that period.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card. The credit will be made within 45-60 days of receipt and verification of the merchandise returned.
- Customer cancellations of booked orders prior to shipment, regardless of the reason, are subject to a 10% administration fee or $100 whichever is more. Any order cancellation after it has been shipped is considered as a return (see Return Policy), and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee minus shipping and handling and software charges.
- Transportation charges are to be prepaid by the buyer. All other returns will be refused.
- The following items cannot be accepted for return: Software, receipt printer rolls, and ribbons, barcode labels, printer interface cards, precut sized cables, and consumable items.