Please note that you may be purchasing used pre-owned equipment unless otherwise specified as NEW.
And as such by purchasing a used pre-owned hardware you acknowledge and agree with:
- The fact that our used pre-owned systems are pulled from a working environment.
- No Refunds, Returns or exchange on Clearance items.
- They are cleaned, tested and refurbished as needed and shipped in excellent working condition.
- The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, scratches, and other blemishes, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
- This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. Fading, discoloration, and sticker residue is common.
- Some recycled items may be painted and or touched up as needed.
- The items are cleaned, but you may need to clean items to your taste upon receipt.
- Functionality is always guaranteed. Pictures used in ads are of similar units we have in stock and may not reflect the exact unit ordered, as we cannot put the picture of every unit online. Pictures may also include optional items that are not included in the package, so do not just rely on pictures, please read the details of the item and packages.
Since these are PC based systems you are expected to be computer literate in order to operate the device properly. We are not in any way in the position to guarantee its fitness for your specific application. We have provided all the necessary details and links for you to make an educated purchase. All sales are final with no refunds or returns, or cancellation, except DOA (Dead on arrival) or where specified in the terms and conditions. All DOA claims has to be made within 24 hours of delivery, and buyer to cover return shipping costs in the event that such rare event happens. (see RMA section below)
- Units are sold as is in working condition with a 30 day parts replacement warranty on most items, some may be up to 1 year, see detail of the item you are purchasing. (Customer is always responsible for the cost of sending in parts for repair)
- uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries, provide email and online tech support for hardware support only, Software tutorials are made available via Youtube, or .pdf manuals of the software. Customer is responsible for reading and viewing those items to learn the software. Online remote tech support requires high speed Internet.
- Any and all onsite tech support is charged per hour with 1 hour minimum and 1 hour travel time, prepaid.
- Software updates if any that may be available, may require additional fees direct to software manufacturer.
- Customer cancelations of booked orders prior to shipment, regardless of the reason, are subject to a ten percent (10%) administration fee or $100 whichever is more. Any order cancelation after it has been shipped is considered as a return,even if it is not delivered or refused by customer and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee minus shipping and handling and software charges. Any fees for expedited processing are NOT refundable.
- Shipping, packaging, handling, software and any and all professional services are non refundable. (See Return Policy below)
- We strive to ship out orders from our site within 3-5 business days from receipt of payment, this time is generally for single units, multi units or specialty orders may be 5-7 business days, ask your account representative for details. We then ship via USPS, Canada post, UPS, and FedEx so please allow 7-10 business days for ground shipping.
- Shipping address must be a residential or business address. We will not ship to a PO Box.
- Orders returned as "undeliverable" or "refused" will be charged a minimum $35 fee.
- Orders requiring a shipping address change after being processed will be assessed a $15 to $20 fee, if possible to do so. This includes any information on the shipping label, such as address, recipient.
- Expedited ordering is available (not overnight) and additional charges may apply. Shipping and handling charges are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Expedited shipping may be purchased at the time of sale ONLY based on availability to location. Shipping cannot be intercepted nor expedited once in the possession of the carrier. UtouchPOS/or its affiliates will arrange shipping, and packaging. UtouchPOS/or its affiliates neither accept responsibility for the carrier's performance, nor accept any responsibility for damages caused to the merchandise after it leaves SELLER's office or warehouse location. If damage occurs in route to Customer, SELLER will aid with handling the damage claim with the shipper; however, Customer will be responsible for filing a damage claim with the carrier. Inspection for concealed damage will be the sole responsibility of Customer. Any and all damaged equipment must be documented with the freight driver before the driver departs your location. Any damage must be reported immediately. Insurance will be used on all equipment shipped.
- Please note that MOST POS Bundle orders ship in multiple boxes from multiple warehouses. Please allow 7-10 business days from the day you received your tracking number in the shipment notification email for all your boxes to arrive as may be applicable. After the 10 business days, if you have not received an item, please email shipping@uTouchPOS.com and reference your Order Number, Full Name used at purchase, Email, and the Missing Item.
- All shipping and applicable restocking charges related to refused shipments are the responsibility of the party placing the original order.
- Our warehouses are located in the USA and Canada and as such, parts may arrive from either one of our four warehouses. As such, all and any charges for customs and duties are the responsibility of the client only.
- All purchases must be prepaid. All prices are in USD. Accepted method of payment include VISA, Master Card, American Express, Certified Check and Money Order.
- Product pricing may change from day to day due to market fluctuations. uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries, reserves the right to change prices without notice. We also reserve the right to change the configuration of our bundles at any time. These changes are not retroactive; therefore the client will receive the items that were listed in the package at time of purchase.
- POS Software programs come with tech support from the developers.
- Annual Support Plans are available at a FEE
- All software sales are final, NO REFUNDS, NO Exchange, No exceptions.
You may Update or Upgrade your uTouchsPOS software Free of Charge within the First Year of your initial purchase.
Free Updates and Upgrades must be completed on the same computer currently running a fully registered version
of uTouchPOS and the same version.
We DO NOT charge any Monthly or Annual Maintenance Fees and updating or upgrading is OPTIONAL.
You do not need to pay any additional fees to continue using your current version. Your fully registered
version will never expire as long as you continue to use the software on the same computer or server,
however support for older versions may be discontinued without notice.
If your Computer or Windows OS has failed AND your software is more than one year old you will need to
purchase an Upgrade License in order to register on your recovered computer system. This purchase will provide
one year of Free Updates.
Update / Upgrade Policy:
1. If your existing uTouchSoftware version is more than one year old you may need to purchase an upgrade license.
2. Contact us by eMail with your to verify your license status prior to installing an update or upgrade.
3. Customers installing and using free updates do so at thier own risk.
4. Free updates and upgrades are provided as a courtesy service only.
5. Updating or Upgrading does not include any free technical support.
6. Backup your system prior to installing any updates or upgrades.
7. Perform updates and upgrades during our normal business hours in case of difficulty.
- If you need to return an item, please note we only accept returns within 20 days from the date of invoice, only for POS Bundles. There is no refund for shipping and handling. Parts, Accessories and CCTV items are Non-Refundable, store credit or exchange only.
- Exchange or return of hardware items for any reason will result in a minimum 25% restocking fee, there is no refund for shipping and handling.
- All costs for shipments back to uTouchPOS, or its subsidiaries, is the responsibility of the purchaser.If uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries have to pay any shipping costs COD or duties/fees upon receipt of the Return, that fee will be deducted from the credit due.
- All products returned must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or they will not be credited to your order and may be refused.
- Please make your selection of hardware carefully. If purchasing Hardware only we encourage you to contact your software developer to be certain which makes and models of hardware are compatible with your software. uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries, cannot advise you on software that is not sold as part of our POS Bundles.
Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. When you receive your package, we ask that you examine it closely.
When you receive your product, read the information package included and contact technical support if you have any questions. Unless noted in the product description, most products can be returned directly to uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries within 20 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are met:
- The product is returned within 20 days from the date of invoice.
- Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days only. (See RMA section). Any item sent back without an authorized RMA will not be accepted.
- The return must be 100% complete, with all original packaging, manuals, registration card(s) and software.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. FREE shipping means shipping is included in the price of bundle at the rate of $125 per bundle which will still be deducted for shipping and handling if the item is returned.
- The customer will be credited the price of the product only, minus an automatic 25% restocking fee (if the terms are respected), Shipping, packaging, handling, software and any and all professional services are non refundable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. If uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries have to pay any shipping costs COD or duties/fees upon receipt of the Return, that fee will be deducted from the credit due.
- uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries, highly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment. Any item arriving damaged or broken will not be considered for credit.
- uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries are not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- All transportation charges, duties, taxes and fees are to be prepaid by the buyer. All other returns will be refused. If you do not cover those fees and we have to pay any fees they will be deducted from your credit if applicable.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the box (see RMA below for instructions).
- If the merchandise returned is defective or any items originally shipped are missing from the package or damaged, the retail value of that item will be deducted from the credit due.
- The credit will be made within 45-60 days of receipt of the item back to our fulfillment center and verification of the merchandise returned.
- Returns will not be accepted after the 2 day turnaround, only store credit may be granted at the discretion of uTouchPOS.com or subsidiaries, and if credit granted a restocking fee of up to 50% may apply.
Please note that SOFTWARE is NON-Refundable once purchased.
Please note that CCTV and PARTS are non-refundable, store credit only (not including shipping and handling). So please shop accordingly.
All professional services, including custom programming, or Installations or remote training are non-refundable.
- To receive an RMA number, email RMA@uTouchPOS.com with customer name, order number and the reason for the RMA request.
- Our receiving department will refuse any product received without a valid RMA number.
- RMA numbers issued by Utouchpos or its subsidiaries, are good for 10 days only, and product must be received by Utouchpos, NOT its subsidiaries, within that time. RMA numbers cannot be extended or reissued.
- The manufacturer's warranty applies to products sold. Warranties vary by manufacturer.
- We highly recommend double boxing all returns to avoid damage to the manufacturer's box. Write the RMA number on the outer box. Do not write on the product box.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number. IMPORTANT: Products returned without a valid RMA # appearing on the exterior packaging will be refused.
- The "Ship To" address for RMA's may differ, depending on the product. Complete "Ship To" instructions, as appropriate, will be provided along with the RMA #, where applicable.
- All products (both defective and non-defective) must be returned in original purchase condition, with the original packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and any other item or accessory provided. IMPORTANT: Returned orders with items missing will result in rejection of the return or an additional restocking fee, at Rescue Geeks, or its subsidiaries, sole discretion.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Rescue Geeks highly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment.
- We are not responsible for lost returns.
- For returns of non-defective product, a 25% restocking fee may be applied, at UtouchPOS, or its subsidiaries, sole discretion.
- Any additional charges incurred in returning hardware are the buyer's responsibility.
Helpful hints to ease the return process:
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 15 days.
- Keep all products in good condition.
- Do not remove UPC codes or serial numbers.
- Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or warranty registration cards if applicable.
- Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the proper packaging and the box must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration and warranty cards etc. Linked promotional items must also be included.
General returns conditions - Applicable to all returns:
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Exchange or return of hardware items for any reason will result in a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments.
- uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries, highly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment.
- We are not responsible for lost returns.
- For returns of non-defective product, a 25% restocking fee may be applied at Rescue Geeks, and its subsidiaries, sole discretion.
- Refunds will not be issued between 45-60 days from date of placement of order.
- Software, services, travel charges, programming and media products are not refundable.
- Credit will not be issued on product(s) returned in non-usable condition.
- Where a specific return period is applicable, no returns will be accepted beyond that period.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card. The credit will be made within 45-60 days of receipt and verification of the merchandise returned.
- Customer cancellations of booked orders prior to shipment, regardless of the reason, are subject to a 10% administration fee or $100 whichever is more. Any order cancellation after it has been shipped is considered as a return (see Return Policy), and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee minus shipping and handling and software charges.
- Transportation charges are to be prepaid by the buyer. All other returns will be refused.
- The following items cannot be accepted for return: Software, receipt printer rolls, and ribbons, barcode labels, printer interface cards, precut sized cables, and consumable items.
The Warranty begins on the date of the packing slip provided, and expires accordingly from that date.
What is covered by this hardware warranty?
The UtouchPOS warranty covers manufacturer defects in parts from your uTouchPOS hardware products. In some instances Labor may be covered as well, but in most cases, a labor fee may be applied for repairs.
We offer a 30 to 90-Day warranty on all hardware issues for our computers(PC). Warranty covers hardware issues only and excludes problems caused by abuse or tampering with components. Problems from installing internet service need to be directed to your ISP (Internet Service Provider) directly.
We strive to bring you the best experience possible with our store and our products. If you experience any difficulties, please feel free to contact our customer service department by Sending Us a Message at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is not covered by this hardware warranty?
This hardware warranty does not cover:
- Software, including, without limitation, the operating system and software added to the uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries hardware products, third-party software or the reloading of software
- Problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts or components not supplied by uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries.
Installation issues with products purchased elsewhere will not be covered in our warranty.
- Products with missing or altered Service Tags or serial numbers
- Products for which uTouchPOS or its subsidiaries has not received payment
- Normal wear and tear
- All NEW items may come with 1-3 year manufacturer warranty which is valid by and via Manufacturer only and not uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries.
- UTouchPOS and its subsidiaries are not responsible for said individual manufacturer warranty policies.
- Shipping back to uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries or Manufacturer is always the customer's responsibility.
- All used/refurbished systems come with 3 month - 1 year parts warranty - Shipping for warranty and or repair is always the customer’s responsibility.
- Nothing should be sent back without an authorized RMA number (see RMA instructions.)
- Items that do not have an RMA number will not be accepted and sent back to shipper.
- Extended warranty is available on most parts, contact sales directly for details.
- Client must ship back to the production facility for testing, repair and or replacement as needed and deemed appropriate by the tech department.
- Please be aware that all goods replaced under the warranty will be returned to the original shipping address, unless a prior agreement with uTouchPOS, or its subsidiaries, has been negotiated.
- While the warranty of any goods bought from uTouchPOS, or its subsidiaries, is voided once the item has left continental US and Canada we will work with our overseas customers to ensure where possible.
How do I get Warranty Service?
Upon contacting uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries technical support, you will be required to engage in a remote diagnosis session with the tech support agent to help determine the cause of your issue. Remote diagnosis may involve customer access to the inside of the product and multiple or extended sessions. If the uTouchPOS technical support agent determines that your issue is the result of a defect in materials or workmanship but the issue is not able to be resolved remotely, the unit will have to come back to our repair facilities for verification. At which point you have several options:
1. Standard Warranty procedure, you send in the item in question, shipping, and handling and all duties and fees are the responsibility of the customer. Once we receive the item, it is tested, if the issue is covered under the warranty a replacement will be sent to you. If it is determined that the issue is not covered under warranty then, options will be provided such as purchase a new replacement, which we shall ship, and discard the old item. Have the item shipped back to the client at his/her expense. The client has 15 days to make a decision after such time; it is considered that the customer no longer wants the item in question. If an item is not covered by Warranty but can be repaired by a technician, Utouchpos will offer client that option at a fee.
2. Another option is that, we may offer to ship you a replacement product prior to receiving your original product back. In such instance, we will require a valid signed credit card number and authorization form at the time you request a replacement product. We will do an authorization to block funds, and we will not charge or invoice you for the replacement product as long as you return the original product to us within 10 days of your receipt of the replacement product and that we confirm that your product issue is covered under this limited hardware warranty. If we do not receive your original product within 10 days, we will charge your credit card for the then-current standard price for the product. If upon receipt of your original product, we determine that your product issue is not covered under this limited hardware warranty, you will be given the opportunity to return the replacement unit, at your sole expense, within 10 days from the date we contact you regarding the lack of coverage for your issue or we will charge to your credit card or invoice you the then-current standard price for the product. In addition, if you fail to pay uTouchPOS the amounts due in connection with such an invoice or attempt a chargeback, Utouchpos will suspend your limited hardware warranty support until the invoice amount is paid. A suspension of your limited hardware warranty for failure to properly return a product or to pay an invoice will not toll the term of your limited hardware warranty and the limited hardware warranty will still expire in accordance with its original term.
NOTE: Before you ship the product(s) to us, make sure to back up the data on the hard drive(s) and any other storage device(s) in the product(s). You are responsible for removing any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as floppy disks, DVDs/CDs, or PC Cards regardless. We are not responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary or personal information; lost or corrupted data.
We use new and refurbished parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and in building replacement parts and products. Refurbished parts and products are parts or products that have been returned to Utouchpos, some of which were never used by a customer. All parts and products are inspected and tested for quality. Replacement parts and products are covered for the remaining period of the limited hardware warranty for the product you purchased. UTouchPOS owns all parts removed from repaired products.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you plan to make any hardware/software alterations, DO NOT do so before contacting tech support. ANY and ALL Hardware and Software alteration on your part to the system purchased, will immediately void your warranty and FREE tech support. It will also hinder the system from functioning properly and it may disable your software registration as it will not recognize the unit and you would have to purchase a new license.
Internet Web Site Accuracy
While we make our best effort to keep the information on our Internet web site accurate, errors may occur. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but accuracy is not guaranteed.
Right Of Refusal:
uTouchPOS, and its subsidiaries, reserves the right to limit quantities and to reject orders upon its own and sole discretion.Please Note: When communicating verbally (or in writing) with one of our staff members, personal attacks which include profanity, abusive language, accusations and any other verbal or physical attack will not be tolerated.If a customer persists on using loud and abusive language and behaviour the staff member will hang up the phone.If you need assistance please do it in a courteous manner towards the individual, and we shall be happy to help you with your issues.
Payments, Legal Fees and related costs:
By making this purchase and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the sale, I hereby agree to refrain from instituting any chargeback actions or stop payments in association with this purchase and use all the above policies and procedures that have been outlined for me prior to purchase. I also agree to pay for any and all costs related to shipping, customs, duties, taxes, collections fees, legal fees, and other related costs that may be associated with any and all actions that may result in failure of my payment being completed in full for this transaction and or any monthly payments that I may agree to pay in conjunction with this transaction. And I understand that if I do instigate a credit card chargeback, or stop payment related to this transaction or any monthly agreement related to this transaction, my account will be put on hold, and I will not receive any assistance, any support or any credit until the matter is resolved through the institutions involved.
These terms and conditions, together with the uTouchPOS, or one of its subsidiaries, invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between uTouchPOS, or one of its subsidiaries, and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between uTouchPOS, or one of its subsidiaries, and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.