Our retail POS cash register systems are designed with options for multi lane operations with cash drawer, receipt printer, barcode scanner and all necessary cables, support and training.
Our multi station retail bundles include a back office server for better inventory and report handling.
Local Area Networking is required for the functionality of this Bundle and is not included in this bundle. We recommend hardwire networking setup.
What is Networking?
Networking ' is the connecting of 2 or more computers for the purpose of sharing resources like data, connection sharing, printers, files etc.
POS users typically network PCs so POS stations can process sales and prints receipts while the main computer in the back office ( which stores the database) can administer to tasks like adding and disc1ounting inventory, printing price labels, processing settlements, communicating with clients and printing checks.
We are not in any way able to guarantee the use of any of our POS bundles in your network. Networking hardware and software support is not included with the sale of any of our POS bundles.
Before attempting to use your POS on a network:
- Make absolutely sure that the network functions properly. It should have commercial grade components and ample power.
- Confirm that you can see all your terminals/ PCs on the network.
- Hire a local IT tech to assure proper network configuration. We cannot support networking remotely.
Intel Pentium 4- 2.8 Ghz
RAM Memory: 1.0 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 60-80 GB Hard Drive
Optical Drive: CD-Rom Drive (CD Player)
Networking: 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port (Cable/DSL)
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
VGA Port Integrated
8 USB 2.0 Ports
Printer Specs: Thermal Receipt Printer
Print method Line thermal
Print speed 70/90 mm / sec
Paper width 58mm
Print Density 384 dot/line
Characters size [ANK Character, Font: A: 12*24dots, 1.5(W)*3.0(H) mm
Print Command Compatible ESC/POS Command
Interface Type: USB
Printing paper thick 0.06-0.08MM
AdapterVoltage Input AC 110B/220V，50-60Hz
AdapterVoltage output DC 12V/3A
Printer Input Voltage DC 12V/3A
Cashbox Control DC 12V/1A
Scanner Specs: CCD Scanner
Plug and Play, no driver is required
High Resolution: 0.1mm (4mil)
High Scan Rate: 100 scans/sec
Infra-red LED Light and BEEPER to confirm successful bar code reading.
UPC / EAN, UPC / EAN with Supplementals, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved ,2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11,Chinese 2 of 5, Code 2 of 6,Bc412, Telepen, Marrix 25
Cash Drawer Specs:
Pre-wired with RJ11 cable, plug for connection to receipt printers, compatible with Espon, Star or Citizen
Drawer made from robust Steel
16.5 x 16 x 4 inches Dimensions
5 Coin, 5 Bill Till
3-Positions Key Lock
Standard LCD Monitor with VGA Cable
Length: 90 days Warranty
System Training: 60 Minutes Training
System Support: 90 day Phone/Email Support(see warranty for details)
Warranty Turnaround Time: 7 Days After Receiving Hardware
Return Period: Non - Refundable item
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-14 business days from date of order
* These product specifications may not apply to every model available. Please see manufacturer product brochure for complete product specifications.
Our complete POS systems are configured for your business and are protected by our 1-year warranty, 1-Year of free online and e-mail support, free 1 hour training over the phone with our experienced technical support department (High-speed Internet required).
Onsite installation, and training options are also available, as well as extended warranty and also video surveillance options.
Our POS systems offer built in credit card processing capability through our UtouchPOS ++ Software and integrated Payment Processing through Mercury Payment Systems which offers excellent rates, fraud monitoring and no hidden fees.
- Included SHIPPING charges are always for ground shipping to Continental United States and Canada only. For any other location you must contact 1-800-204-6881 option 1 and speak to a Customer Service agent.
- Image is stock photo, credit card reader and pole display are optional items, product shipped may differ in color, model, and design, but functionality and description of items/parts included is as noted.
- 1 Year technical support is online only
- Return Policy: Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. When you receive your package, we ask that you examine it closely.When you receive your product, read the information package included and contact technical support if you have any questions. Unless noted in the product description, most products can be returned directly to uTouchPOS and its subsidiaries within 20 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are met: Terms and conditions apply, read complete details here
- Not liable for errors and or omissions on this site.
- Any and all FREE options/upgrades that may be listed are refurbished items only and ship separately allow 4-6 weeks for free items to be delivered.